At Covered Area, safety is our number one priority. Our company is committed to providing a safe work environment for all of our employees, and a safe living environment for our clients. We are dedicated to implementing a successful culture of safety in all of our actions as a company. Safety is the ethical and professional obligation of every covered Area employee. It is each employee’s responsibility to behave safely, utilize safe work practices and procedures, and actively promote our safety program. The facts below are a reflection of the safety practices our employees implement on a daily basis.
Key Safety Statistics;
- Over 500,00 man hours worked without a lost time injury
- Certified and trained confined space entry team
- All levels of management participate in project Safety Audits
- Current with the BWC “Drug-Free Workplace” & MOST programs
- Project foremen are required to conduct daily Job Site Pre-Task Plans & weekly Tool-Box Talks.